Topic: How to use games in order to boost students' skills
The training was held from 21st May to 25th May 2018. The teachers worked together (workshops, seminaries, discussions) in order to gain new skills and work out new teaching materials. The programme “Enhancing basic skills by games” was created. The schools will introduce it into their curricula and will work on it in the following years.
Total number of participants including hosting school: 15 (3 from each country). The balance between all the partners were kept.
Training sessions for five days of the meeting:
1. Drama (games and exercises) -teaching languages (vocabulary and communication), self-expressing and team-building, coordination)
2. Logic (strategy games)- using games in maths and ICT teaching, improving logical thinking skills, creating games
3. Board and computer games- creating board games (crafts and ICT tools), using games in teaching
4. Traditional playground games- exchanging ideas, games, practical workshop
5. Problem-solving games- creating games, practising games